New TOYOTA LC70 Series 4.5 litre Hard top Land Cruiser LHD ambulance
Contact the seller
Year of manufacture 2023
Location United Arab Emirates Dubai
Placed on yesterday
Machineryline ID RV7947
Brand Toyota 4.5 litre
Euro Euro 3
Axle configuration 4x4
Calculate the cost of delivery
ImportantThis offer is for guidance only. Please request more precise information from the seller.
Ambulances For Export
In stock: 20 ads
11 years at Machineryline
The phone numbers have been checked
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Seller's local time: 01:54 am (+04)
Selling machinery or vehicles?
You can do it with us!
Model LC70 hardtop new 2023 model
Steering: LHD (left hand drive)
Generation Land Cruiser LC70
Safety: Dual airbag, ABS brakes
Engine 4,5 litre V8 Diesel (Petrol version can also be quoted).
Doors 3 including rear access
Fuel tank volume 90 L + extra tank of 90L
Coupe type Station Wagon
Length 4995 mm.
Width 1690 mm.
Height 2095 mm.
Wheelbase 2980 mm.
Weight 2045 KG
Payload 925 KG
Gross vehicle weight 3300 KG
Position of engine Front, lengthwise
Ground Clearance 215 mm
Number of cylinders 8
Wheel Drive Part time 4x4
Number of Gears (manual transmission) 5
18mm waterproof plywood coated with vinyl floor with raised edges, antistatic, anti-slippery and easy to clean. Partition:
Bulkhead 18mm PVC intecel sheet partition between driver and patient compartment with a sliding window door. Insulation:
Polyurethane thermal Insulation in the patient compartment to prevent from heat and cold Cabinets:
- Made of PVC intecel plywood which is waterproof and heat resistance
- Main cabinet for medical equipment and material storage at the left side wall and oxygen storage compartment integrated in the same cabinet near to partition wall left side. - Acrylic sliding doors with aluminium sliding channels at the necessary places - All cabinets will be closed with lid and provided firm lock.
All windows are tinted with frosted film Seats:
- Squad bench or attendant seat at the right side with back rest and 2 point safety belts integrated, underneath storage box with open top Grab handle:
- One small handle mounted on the rear entrance door at the right side IV Hook:
- Installed above the left side cabinet with movable IV holder near to patient 4 IV holders
Stainless steel Stretcher loading ramp provided in the rear side for main stretcher for easy moving.
Central Oxygen System:
- Heat resistance Oxygen hoses connection from oxygen cylinder to quick connects
- 2 no’s 10L Oxygen cylinders
- 2 no’s Flowmeter with humidifier
- 2 no’s Regulator with pressure gauge
- 2 no’s of Oxygen outlets or quick connect Air condition and ventilation:
- 12V ventilation fan with integrated light installed at the rear side roof
- Separate AC unit wall mounted at the front side partition in patient compartment with heater
- Control panel box with fuses and relays
- Switch console for both driver and patient compartment
- Marking signs for switches and cables
- 12V socket 2 no’s and 220V sockets 2 no’s in patient compartment Interior lighting:
- LED ceiling light 2 Nos installed in a row
- LED Light bar siren 100W mounted at the front roof top
- Siren control unit with microphone installed on the driver compartment
- 2 no’s roof f beacon lights mounted in the rear area
- Halogen lights at loading entrance rear side
- Front Grill flasher
Lettering & Livery design:
- Ambulance front and rear mirror image in Arabic and English
- Logo as per customer requirement
- Auto loading stretcher
- Foldable stretcher
- Portable suction unit
- Spine board
- Head immobilzer
- Ambu bag 3 size
- First aid kit
- Syringes 3 sizes 5 each
- Sharp container
- Fire extinguisher 2 kg
- Face masks
For Export outside of EU only..